We are giving away ten $1,000 scholarships and a brand new Toyota Corolla to graduating seniors!
Qualifying to win a Kendall scholarship to help pay for your degree is icing on the cake, but winning a New 2016 Toyota Corolla L makes it just that much sweeter. Don’t miss out on your chance to start up your college experience with a new car.
- Be a member of the 2016 graduating class at an accredited Alaska high school;
- Have an overall grade point average of at least the equivalent of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
- Be in good standing under their school district’s attendance policy;
- Complete a minimum of fifteen hours of local community service before May 1, 2016; and
- Have the written consent of a parent or guardian to enter the Sweepstakes if the Entrant (as defined below) is under 18 years of age.
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning. This Sweepstakes begins on February 7, 2016 at 12:01 am AKST and ends on May 1, 2016 at 11:59pm AKST. Visit Official Rules for all details.