Want to help your school? Here’s how:
Earn points at Kendall Toyota for sales, service or even just saying hello (point breakdown below). The schools that earn the most points receive additional funds! Even if your school doesn’t earn the most points, both Bethel and 4J will receive donations to their districts benefitting all local public schools in Eugene!
Final points for third quarter 2012/2013 school year were counted through May 26th. Kendall’s Drive for Education Program is officially on Summer Break, but below are some great ways people helped support their school of choice at Kendall Toyota.
- Stopped by and said “hi!” 50 points
- Liked us on facebook 100 points
- Test drove at Kendall Toyota 500 points
- Voted for their school on Facebook 100 points per day
- Service, maintenance and parts at Kendall Toyota of Eugene $1 spend = 1 Point
- New and pre-owned vehicle sales at Kendall Toyota of Eugene $1 spend = 1 Point