Qualifying to win a Kendall Scholarship to help pay for your desired degree is icing on the cake, but winning a new Ford Focus makes it that much sweeter. Don’t miss out on your chance to start your college experience with a new car.
- Student must be a graduating senior in the class of 2015
- Student must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Student must meet district Attendance Policy
- Student must have a minimum of 15 service hours with your local community during your senior year.
- Student must get parental consent and signature on the official forms.
- Student must be attending an accredited school or college in Fall 2015, scholarship winning will be paid directly to their school of choice when proved with student information
- All paperwork must be turned into the appropriate district by May 1st – see Details/Process for more information
*Above information must be verified by school officials
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO TURN IN YOUR PAPERWORK, PLEASE CONTACT:
Boise School District – Jennifer Henderson, Boise Education Foundation 208.854.4063
Caldwell School District – Kathleen Schatz, 208.455.3304
West Ada School District – contact the head counselor at your school
Nampa School District – contact the head counselor at your school
Megan Dooley – firstname.lastname@example.org, Kendall Community Relations Specialist
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter to win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning. This sweepstakes begins on April 27th, 2015 at 12:01 am MST and ends on May 1, 2015 at 11:59 pm MST. View the Official Rules for full details.
Pictures, displays, or other representations of any prizes used in this site are not depictions or promises of the actual prizes which may differ substantially.