At Kendall, we love to get involved in the things that matter to us and our community. It’s important to us and we know it’s important to you. As a family-owned business, we know firsthand the importance of buying, living and being local. Through responsible business practices, we strive to be positive and productive citizens and stewards of our community and its environment. We care about our customers, employees and community, and to show our appreciation, it is our pleasure to give back.
Kendall and its employees are proud to support the communities we serve. Kendall Cares is designed to give back through a variety of partnerships and initiatives throughout the year. As your hometown dealer, we want you to know that community support is a pillar of our pledge to provide unrivaled service. Browse our guidelines below to see how we can offer our support.
2018 funds have been allocated. We will continue to review requests throughout the year and evaluate if there are possibilities for us to offer our support, lend a hand volunteering, or in-kind services. If your organization would like to be considered for partnership for 2019 please check back October-December and submit a proposal at that time.
- Although proposals are accepted year-round, please submit eight (8) weeks prior to the start date of your project or event.
- Please fill out the proposal form below, including but not limited to:
- Organization name
- Mission and purpose of your organization
- Contact name
- Mailing address
- Contact phone number
- Contact e-mail address
- Tax ID number
- Estimated attendance (event)
- Areas to address in proposal details:
- Describe the project/event for which you are requesting funds and the number of people it will benefit
- If requesting sponsorship funds, please note that the average range of sponsorships Kendall provides is $100-2,500
- List any Kendall employees who are involved with your organization and in what capacity.
- All organizations requesting funds are required to submit the Proposal Form
- A member of our Kendall Cares Community Relations Team will contact you within 7-10 business days of receiving your application to give you a timeline in which your application will be reviewed.
- Additional questions may be asked at this time or in the future to further understand the request.
- For all applications received eight (8) weeks prior to start date we strive to meet the “Response Needed By” date. If applications are received after this time period we cannot guarantee that a final answer will be received by the requested date.
- If you have further questions or would like to follow up on the status of your application please contact the Community Relations Team member from whom you received your initial email and timeline from.